Wall Street Journal’s Shreya Shah recently interviewed ZipDial’s CEO, Valerie Wagoner. Shreya quoted founders of other Indian startups on their entrepreneurship plunge. Click to Read the coverage at Wall Street Journal
What is ZipDial?
ZipDial is a marketing and analytics platform for mobile based on missed calls. Brands like Cadbury, ICICI, Gillette, Kotak, GreenPeace etc. are using ZipDial to engage with their customers for pledges, voting, contests, customer referrals, opinion polls, feedback, interactive quizzes, mobile number verification, coupon delivery etc. A lot of small businesses also use ZipDial for lead generation. To know how you can use ZipDial to engage with your customers email to us at info [at] zipdial [dot] com.
- CEO Valerie Wagoner Gets Invited to Speak at Echelon 2013, Singpore
- Anti-Child Labour Campaign by Save the Children Gains Support Using ZipDial
- Ayubowan! ZipDial Launched in Sri Lanka. Kicks off with Unilever’s Laojee Tea Brand’s new year campaign.
- Singapore VC Firm Jungle Ventures Invests in ZipDial Mobile Solutions
- The Mobile Phone Turns 40 (infographic)